Sunday, June 8, 2008

Have I been green-washed ?

Yesterday I just made a quick decision in the grocery store on what new dishwasher cleaner to get (based on the usual brand recognition, packaging.. I'm so easily swayed by all that !).. anyway I chose Palmolive eco+, and was happy with the results. Later, I did decide to do a little look online and see if anyone else was complaining about dishwasher cleaners.. and after a few reads I'm now thinking I may have been green-washed.. it seems many 'green-experts' out there think Palmolive eco+ is not exactly green - still got unpronounceable chemicals. Oh well, maybe I was green-washed - all part of the going -green process I guess !!.. and on the plus-side, I figure even a little green is better that no green at all. But with my new-found knowledge, it does mean Palmolive cannot remain our forever green dishwasher cleaner.. once it's finished, another test will have to done.. any suggestions out there, on what one I should try next ?

No comments: