Sunday, May 11, 2008

Green Beauty ?

The skin area is one I had no problem going green with Teagan - a neighbor created a fantastic line of natural creams for kids - Stuff for Sprouts - and it really is fabulous ! Teagan has had little 'bumps' on the tops of her thighs and arms since she was pretty young.. after a week or so with the lotion her legs were free from bumps.. yeah ! ... and on top of working well, the lotion smells so good.. we use the lemon scented one, and just love it !
As for my change to green in the cosmetic category - my face moisturizer ran out last week, so in green spirit, I knew I had to replace the cream with something green.. but with what ? My Green Chic book recommended Juice Beauty, and given I had nothing else to go on.. I figured it was a good start. Sephora carries it - and while ordering I (of course) browsed through the other 'natural' brands - and found some other little green treasures !...
So, it's now 4 days after my order arrived.. and my report back is 'everything is great' ! I like my Juice Beauty eye cream, moisturiser and serum - actually I'd go so far as saying I really, really like it.. and I'll expand to their cleanser and night cream once my others run out. Hey - who knew it would be that easy !.. plus.. my other finds turned out to be fabulous too...

One more area converted to green... wouldn't say this one saved money.. but to be honest, overall I don't think it cost anymore... so that's a good thing !

No comments: